Wednesday 13 January 2010

It's (a) cold!

The early year enthusiasm has been hit by two factors. A) A Cold. B) It is Cold!!!

A). A Cold – I am sure I have been suffering from the worst cold in the history of mankind. On Saturday 2nd January I felt the old glands in my neck...then came the sore throat and two days later my nose started to run...much more than my legs have been since.

B). It Is Cold – While I have been recovering from the worst cold in the history of mankind the UK has been pummelled with the worst weather since (depending which weather forecast I watch) 20 years, 30 years or 60 years.

The combination has meant only one run in nearly two weeks, although that was another beautiful snow covered experience, and a couple of trip into the garage for indoor rows.

On the positive side the final pieces of the big jigsaw for 2010 are now coming together and soon I should be able to give the timetable.

No comments:

Post a Comment